2009 Toyota Corolla Water Outlet
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-6 of 6 Results
Notes: Coolant pipe. Lower. Connects to Lower Hose.
- PRICE: 37.99
- End 2 Type: Hose
- End 2 Inside Diameter: 1.07
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Gasket Or Seal Required: No
- Length: 22
- End 1 Type: Hose
- End 1 Inside Diameter: 1.08
- Material: Rubber
- Finish: Natural
Notes: Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing. Heavy duty aluminum upgrade, corrosion resistant finish. Made from high strength aluminum instead of plastic, which gets brittle and cracks.
- PRICE: 29.99
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 9.5mm
- Outlet Port Diameter: 1.16in
- Gasket Or Seal Included: No
- Color: Black
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 2
- Inlet Port Diameter: 52mm
- Height: 132.5mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Flange Thickness: 16.5mm
- Bolt Hole Center To Bolt Hole Center: 74.7mm
Related Parts & Products
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Belt
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Radiator
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Water Pump
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Thermostat
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Hose (Heater)
- 2009 Toyota Corolla A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Hose (Upper)
- 2009 Toyota Corolla A/C Compressor
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Hose (Lower)
Advice and How tos
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator