2017 Dodge Durango Water Pump
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-3 of 3 Results
Location: Water Pump
Notes: 100% New. Engine Water Pump.
- PRICE: 269.99
- Location:: Water Pump
- Includes: Water pump, sealing devise
- Item Grade: Standard
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Pulley Included: Yes
- Product Condition: New
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Fan Clutch Included: No
- Timing Chain Type: No
- Timing Belt: No
- Work Light: A failure of the water pump can ultimately cause overheating and damage its vital components. A timing belt driven water pump can cause catastrophic failure to the cylinder heads and should be replaced when the timing belt is replaced, along with other timing related tensioners. If your vehicle has a fan clutch, this too should be replaced at the same time as the water pump so the system is balanced.
- Water Pump Type: Standard replacement
- Work Area: A properly functioning water pump will add life to your vehicles engine and allow it to operate at optimum temperature. Turned by a belt, the water pump circulates coolant throughout the engine to protect it from overheating. On many applications, the timing belt turns the water pump. In other applications, the same shaft that turns the fan is the same that turns the water pump.
Related Parts & Products
- 2017 Dodge Durango Belt
- 2017 Dodge Durango Radiator
- 2017 Dodge Durango Thermostat
- 2017 Dodge Durango A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2017 Dodge Durango Hose (Heater)
- 2017 Dodge Durango Water Outlet
- 2017 Dodge Durango Blower Motor Resistor
- 2017 Dodge Durango A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- 2017 Dodge Durango Hose (Upper)
- 2017 Dodge Durango A/C Compressor
Advice and How tos
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?