2017 Ford Fusion Water Pump
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-8 of 8 Results
Location: Water Pump
Notes: 100% New. Includes 3 hole pulley
- PRICE: 239.99
- Location:: Water Pump
- Includes: Water pump, sealing devise
- Item Grade: Standard
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Pulley Included: Yes
- Product Condition: New
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Fan Clutch Included: No
- Timing Chain Type: No
- Timing Belt: No
- Work Light: A failure of the water pump can ultimately cause overheating and damage its vital components. A timing belt driven water pump can cause catastrophic failure to the cylinder heads and should be replaced when the timing belt is replaced, along with other timing related tensioners. If your vehicle has a fan clutch, this too should be replaced at the same time as the water pump so the system is balanced.
- Water Pump Type: Standard replacement
- Work Area: A properly functioning water pump will add life to your vehicles engine and allow it to operate at optimum temperature. Turned by a belt, the water pump circulates coolant throughout the engine to protect it from overheating. On many applications, the timing belt turns the water pump. In other applications, the same shaft that turns the fan is the same that turns the water pump.
Related Parts & Products
- 2017 Ford Fusion Radiator
- 2017 Ford Fusion Belt
- 2017 Ford Fusion A/C Compressor
- 2017 Ford Fusion Thermostat
- 2017 Ford Fusion A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2017 Ford Fusion Hose (Heater)
- 2017 Ford Fusion Radiator Fan Assembly
- 2017 Ford Fusion Blower Motor Resistor
- 2017 Ford Fusion Water Outlet
- 2017 Ford Fusion A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
Advice and How tos
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost