Duralast/Dayco Kits Timing Belt Component Kit WP265K3A
Dayco® Timing Belt Water Pump Kits are manufactured to meet the critical OE quality fit, form and function requirements demanded by both domestic and imported vehicle manufacturers to ensure long lasting peak performance.
- Meets or exceeds OE quality
- Designed for replacement of worn or damaged OEM timing belts, idler pulleys, timing belt tensioners, and water pumps
- Available extended warranty options
- Application specific instructions
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?