Duralast/Dayco Kits Timing Belt Component Kit WP312K1A
All Duralast timing related components are produced to the highest quality and technical levels and to the latest OE designs. Certified to ISO 9001:2008 in the USA, the timing kit with water pump are designed to replace all worn timing components in one job. A proper timing component replacement will allow your vehicle continued operation and avoid future work or repairs by a worn part damaging a new part. All components are brand new and QA inspected for perfect fit and function.
- One complete kit to replace all timing belt related components.
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications.
- Avoid future trouble with related timing components by replacing them all.
- Save time and money by doing the job once.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?