Duralast/Dayco Timing Belt Component Kit with Water Pump WP242K1A
|Location:||Water Pump and Timing Belt Kit|
All Duralast timing related components are produced to the highest quality and technical levels and to the latest OE designs. Certified to ISO 9001:2008 in the USA, the timing kit with water pump are designed to replace all worn timing components in one job. A proper timing component replacement will allow your vehicle continued operation and avoid future work or repairs by a worn part damaging a new part. All components are brand new and QA inspected for perfect fit and function.
- One complete kit to replace all timing belt related components.
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications.
- Avoid future trouble with related timing components by replacing them all.
- Save time and money by doing the job once.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?