Duralast Fan Clutch MCK1082
Restore the power of your cooling system. A worn out fan clutch can damage a new water pump, and a worn out water pump can damage a new fan clutch. These two connected, vital cooling components must be be replaced at the same time. The water pump moves the water and the fan clutch moves the air. This matched set allows you to do the job once and do the job right. The water pump and fan clutch are designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment specifications. High quality components combined with precision machining ensures optimum engine cooling and car longevity. Restore the power of your cooling system by replacing the items the provide the cooling power with a Duralast cooling system kit.
- One kit for the proper replacement of a water pump or fan clutch
- Complete mechanical cooling parts replacement
- Water pump and fan clutch are connected on the engine and work together to provide cooling
- Application specific set
- Includes mounting hardware, gaskets and accessories as required.
- Both the water pump and fan clutch must always be replaced together.