Duralast Gold Water Pump A625-DLG
The Duralast Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all original equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Our pumps have application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.
- Mounting bolts are included and pre-installed for a hassle-free, time saving installation on a tumble polished housing
- All gaskets or seals are affixed to the pump for easy installation making the purchase of gasket sealant unnecessary
- Durable housing features precisely machined mounting surfaces for proper sealing
- Equipped with weep chamber or similar feature to help prevent unnecessary replacement
- This pump is used on accessory belt driven applications
- Follow all enclosed instructions to maximize pump life and validate warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?