First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Kits Water Pump MCK1010Shop All Duralast
Part # MCK1010
SKU # 102791
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
Restore the power of your cooling system. A worn out fan clutch can damage a new water pump, and a worn out water pump can damage a new fan clutch. These two connected, vital cooling components must be replaced at the same time. The water pump moves the water and the fan clutch moves the air. This matched set allows you to do the job once and do the job right. The water pump and fan clutch are designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment specifications. High quality components combined with precision machining ensures optimum engine cooling and car longevity. Restore the power of your cooling system by replacing the items that provide the cooling power with a Duralast cooling system kit.
- One kit for the proper replacement of a water pump or fan clutch
- Complete mechanical cooling parts replacement
- Water pump and fan clutch are connected on the engine and work together to provide cooling
- Application specific set
- Includes mounting hardware, gaskets and accessories as required.
- Both the water pump and fan clutch must always be replaced together.
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil