First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Water Pump 41506EShop All Duralast
Part # 41506E
SKU # 163920
Price Not Available
Plastic Housing, Plastic Impeller
Many new vehicles have multiple electric water pumps, each performing a different function. The use of electric water pumps is becoming more popular among original equipment manufacturers as technology changes and OEMs look for ways to improve fuel economy and efficiency. AutoZone now offers Duralast Electric Water Pumps that fit popular applications covering millions of vehicles in operation. Our OE Exact replacement pumps ensure an exact fit and easy installation while effectively restoring the cooling and heating systems to proper operation and performance.
- Electromagnetic power drives the impellers thus eliminating the need for bearings and weep holes.
- Auxiliary electric water pumps are sealed to prevent leaking.
- OE Exact replacement.
- Main engine electric water pumps come with gaskets or rubber seals to provide a tight seal and eliminate leaking.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?