First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Water Pump 41513EShop All Duralast
Part # 41513E
SKU # 163919
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
No Gasket Required
Plastic Housing, Plastic Impeller
Many new vehicles have multiple electric water pumps, each performing a different function. The use of electric water pumps is becoming more popular among original equipment manufacturers as technology changes and OEMs look for ways to improve fuel economy and efficiency. AutoZone now offers Duralast Electric Water Pumps that fit popular applications covering millions of vehicles in operation. Our OE Exact replacement pumps ensure an exact fit and easy installation while effectively restoring the cooling and heating systems to proper operation and performance.
- Electromagnetic power drives the impellers thus eliminating the need for bearings and weep holes.
- Auxiliary electric water pumps are sealed to prevent leaking.
- OE Exact replacement.
- Main engine electric water pumps come with gaskets or rubber seals to provide a tight seal and eliminate leaking.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle