First, set your vehicle
Duralast Water Pump 41515EShop All Duralast
Many new vehicles have multiple electric water pumps, each performing a different function. The use of electric water pumps is becoming more popular among original equipment manufacturers as technology changes and OEMs look for ways to improve fuel economy and efficiency. AutoZone now offers Duralast Electric Water Pumps that fit popular applications covering millions of vehicles in operation. Our OE Exact replacement pumps ensure an exact fit and easy installation while effectively restoring the cooling and heating systems to proper operation and performance.
- Electromagnetic power drives the impellers thus eliminating the need for bearings and weep holes.
- Auxiliary electric water pumps are sealed to prevent leaking.
- OE Exact replacement.
- Main engine electric water pumps come with gaskets or rubber seals to provide a tight seal and eliminate leaking.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost