Duralast Water Pump 41524E
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Gaskets Included||No Gasket Required|
|Material||Plastic Housing, Plastic Impeller|
Many new vehicles have multiple electric water pumps, each performing a different function. The use of electric water pumps is becoming more popular among original equipment manufacturers as technology changes and OEMs look for ways to improve fuel economy and efficiency. AutoZone now offers Duralast Electric Water Pumps that fit popular applications covering millions of vehicles in operation. Our OE Exact replacement pumps ensure an exact fit and easy installation while effectively restoring the cooling and heating systems to proper operation and performance.
- Main engine electric water pumps come with gaskets or rubber seals to provide a tight seal and eliminate leaking.
- Auxiliary electric water pumps are sealed to prevent leaking.
- Electromagnetic power drives the impellers thus eliminating the need for bearings and weep holes.
- OE Exact replacement.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?