First, set your vehicle
Duralast Water Pump AWP-1902Shop All Duralast
The Duralast Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all original equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Also, our pumps have application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.
- All gaskets or seals necessary for installation are supplied with pump
- Accessory belt driven
- Extended life antifreeze is highly recommended with this aluminum pump
- Read and follow all enclosed instructions to maximize pump life and validate warranty
- Follow all enclosed instructions to maximize pump life and validate warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?