First, set your vehicle
Duralast Water Pump BWP-9101Shop All Duralast
The Duralast New Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all Original Equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Also, application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.
- All gaskets or seals necessary for installation are supplied with pump
- Accessory belt driven
- Read and follow all enclosed instructions to maximize pump life and validate warranty
- It is highly recommended that the fan clutch be replaced at the same time as the water pump
- Used mostly on models equipped with a fan clutch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost