Duralast Water Pump DWP-9377
The Duralast Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all original equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Also, our pumps have application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.
- All gaskets or seals necessary for installation are supplied with pump
- Accessory belt driven
- Aluminum housing
- Extended life antifreeze is highly recommended with this aluminum pump
- The latest impeller upgrades engineered for maximum coolant flow
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?