First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Help keep your investment running longer and efficient by installing a Duralast, 100% new water pump. Duralast new water pumps are designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment (OE) specifications. Duralast water pumps start with a high quality, precision machined housing and contain the highest quality hubs, bearings, seals, and impellers to provide optimum cooling and longevity. The water pump is the heart of your engines cooling system. Trust Duralast new water pumps to protect your engine in today's highly stressful operating conditions.
- Required gaskets/O-rings included for easy installation
- Balanced impeller for optimal cooling performance
- ISO9001 inspected and tested in the USA
- Unitized bearings and seals for superior protection against cooling leaks
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?