First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Impeller Vane Quantity
|Thermostat And Housing Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Fan Clutch Included
|Water Pump Drive Type
|Related Cooling Fan Components
|Includes Back Housing
|Hub Hole Quantity
Edelbrock #8811 fits all 1955-65 SBC or 90 Deg V6 passenger cars and 1973-86 light duty trucks. Does not fit Corvettes or vehicles with serpentine accessory drive belts water pump for provides maximum cooling form the street and the race track. Water pump provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block with 1%.
- Black oxide coated, machined billet steel hub
- Large, precision powdered metal impeller
- Heavy-duty, 3/4 In. integral ball/roller bearing
- Made in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?