First, set your vehicle
Edelbrock Performance Water Pump 8828Shop All Edelbrock
Edelbrock # 8828 Water Pump small block Chevy cartridge style race designed for circle track and endurance racing applications, they feature a revised impeller entry, a hard black anodized finish and .100" thicker rear cover for greater durability. Auxiliary water outlets ease fabrication of custom plumbing systems and auxiliary fittings are available as an or npt. These water pump provide maximum cooling with equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. By eliminating hot spots, the engine produces optimum power from every cylinder without detonation and pre-ignition. Other features include billet steel hub and heavy-duty ball/roller bearings.
- Standard Impeller Rotation
- Stainless Steel Material
- 0.750 in. Ball/Ball Bearing
- 5.8125 in. Block To Hub Height
- Replacement Cartridge For Water Pump #8827
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost