First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Impeller Vane Quantity
|Thermostat And Housing Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Fan Clutch Included
|Water Pump Drive Type
|Related Cooling Fan Components
|Includes Back Housing
|Hub Hole Quantity
Edelbrock #8833 Water Pump Ford 351w racing ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Edelbrock #8833 Water Pump Ford 351w Racing Ideal To Prevent Overheating In Street Rods And Street Machines
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?