First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Budge Car Cover UD-3Shop All Budge
Part # UD-3
SKU # 265205
Price Not Available
Carrying Case Included
If you love your SUV, you should ask yourself, "Is it really safe in the garage?" Dust, debris, tree sap, UV exposure and other environmental pollutants can scratch, fade and damage your finish, diminishing the value of your vehicle. Meanwhile, cloth or canvas covers can allow condensation to accumulate, contributing to mold mildew and moisture damage. That's why you need to keep your SUV covered, even when it's indoors. Designed for indoor use, the Ultra SUV Cover is perfect for the garage and occasional outdoor protection during the fall, all at a budget friendly price. Constructed from three layers of spun-bond polypropylene and including ultrasonically welded seams, the Ultra SUV Cover is designed to be breathable while it protects your vehicle. This improves airflow to reduce condensation and helps prevent mold and mildew. An elasticized hem and built in grommets secures your SUV cover all-year round. Using a cable to secure your cover using our sewn-in grommets also adds an extra level of theft protection for your cover. Includes a storage bag and antenna patch. This protective SUV cover measures 229" L x 68" W x 67.5" H. Fits SUVs like: Chevrolet Suburban, Ford Expedition, Ford EcoSport, GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade.
- This SUV cover is made from a 3 layer, UV resistant material that will protected your vehicle from fading
- This SUV car cover is water resistant and features ultrasonically welded seams for extra durability
- Cover is suitable for short term outdoor protection and long-term indoor protection
- This SUV cover fits SUVs 229" L x 68" W x 67.5" H
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?