First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The Budge Rain Barrier® cover offers easy to use, 100% waterproof indoor and outdoor protection. This cover is constructed from a 3 layer material consisting of an inside and outside layer of spun-bond polypropylene. The middle layer is made from a waterproof film. Unlike most waterproof covers, the Budge Rain Barrier® features micro-pore technology that allows condensation to escape as evaporated gas – giving your vehicle inside and outside protection. This cover is great for outdoor and indoor use. The soft, nonabrasive material will not harm the surface of your vehicle. This cover features a full elastic hem and built-in grommets. This cover is available in a gray or tan color. Includes a storage bag and antenna patch.
- Features built-in grommets for easy tie down in windy conditions
- Made from 3 layer material that features a micro-porous film to prevent mold and mildew
- 100% waterproof protection
- Protects against rain and snow
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?