ADCO Designer Class A RV Cover
|Cover Function / Application||Outdoor Protection|
|Material||Tyvek and Polypropylene|
|Accessory Type||RV Cover|
|Attachment Method||Straps, buckets and elastic hem|
Protect your investment with the most durable universal-fit cover on the market. The ADCO exclusive Dupont Tyvek top panel with 3 layer polypropylene side panels will accommodate intense climates and provides maximum protection against damaging U.V. rays. The unique 2 color pattern sets Designer Series RV covers apart from all others.
- Passenger side zipper entry doors
- Air vents to reduce billowing
- Strap and buckles include a weight for easy installation under vehicle
- Front and rear cinching uses straps and buckles
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?