|Caster Wheel Diameter
This 40 In. heavy duty, one-piece, low-profile creeper features a body fitting design to provide optimum comfort and maximum durability. It has heavy duty casters that provide for a maximum weight limit of 250 Lbs.
- Lightweight design is ideal for use around the shop or garage, making it deal for working on your car, truck, SUV, van, and more
- Features dual side storage trays for quick, convenient access to tools
- One-piece, blow molded plastic mechanic cart measures 40" in length and has a low-profile
- Designed with a built-in shoulder recess, helping relax your upper body muscles
- A soft, padded headrest provides added comfort
- Equipped with (6) 360-degree swivel casters which deliver smooth and precise movements
- Bottom positioned carrying handle makes this rolling cart easy to pick up, position, and transport
- Manufactured with precision for quality and performance
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs