The Workshop Creeper Seat is a fully functioning seat with 2 tool tray drawers as well as an under-seat storage tray, allowing you to keep everything you need for work close at hand. The 2 tool drawers on these auto detailing creeper seats are rated for up to 30 pounds of tool storage. And the built-in 3-slot can holder on this mechanic tool cart means your spray cans (or drink cans) are always right there when you them. Plus, the 4 smooth-travel swivel wheels on these garage stools will get you where youre going in style. Finding the perfect rolling mechanics stool can save you time and just make your workday more enjoyable. Our mechanics creeper seat features a 2-inch thick vinyl foam cushion to keep you comfortable all day long, and a rugged build quality to help your rolling stool on wheels withstand the daily grind. Give yourself the gift of a more comfortable workday with our heavy duty shop stool. This rolling shop stool was designed by OEMTOOLS to improve the daily work of mechanics and auto detail professionals. Roll around your garage in comfort, and keep all your tools close at hand with this garage creeper. AUTOMOTIVE CREEPER FULL SPECIFICATIONS: 16.9 (H) x 14.9 (L) x 14.9 (W). 17.6 lbs. Holds up to 280 lbs. 2 tool drawers rated up to 30 lbs. of storage each. Under-seat tool tray. 2-inch thick vinyl foam seat. 4 swivel casters for easy mobility. Easy assembly.
- Drawers have max storage capacity of 30 lbs., providing up to 60 lbs. of storage for your tools for mechanics
- Our shop stools with wheels feature a rugged all-metal design and are rated for up to 280 lbs. of weight
- Specifications:16.9 (H) x 14.9 (L) x 14.9 (W); 17.6 lbs.; Mechanic creeper holds up to 280 lbs.; 2 tool drawers rated up to 30 lbs. of storage each; Under-seat tool tray; 2-inch thick vinyl foam seat; 4 swivel casters for easy mobility
- 2" thick vinyl foam seat is comfortable and designed for all day use
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs