The OEMTOOLS Tubing Cutter quickly and cleanly cuts copper, brass, and thin wall steel tubing in close quarters. It features a large, easy-to-grip knob for secure hold.
- Capacity 1/8" to 1-1/8"
- 2 Facing Flare Groove Rollers
- Die Cast Aluminum Frame with Reamer
- Alloy Steel Cutting Wheel
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs