The Makita T-01725 70-Piece Impact Drill-Driver Bit Set offers a full range of solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. Each bit is black-oxide coated to resist corrosion, with a proprietary heat treatment engineered for longer bit life. Manufactured with Ultra-Lok 1/4 in. hex shanks, the T-01725 is a perfect companion for a driver-drill or impact driver.
- Professional quality 70-piece bit set
- Black oxide coating to resist corrosion
- Compatible with all quick-change connector systems, electric or battery-powered drill/drivers, and impact drivers
- Proprietary heat treatment makes for sharper, longer-lasting life
- Manufactured using high-speed steel with precision 135-degree split-point tips
- Compatible with 1/4 in. impact drivers and 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. driver/drills
- Magnetic 3 in. bit holder and nut drivers provide extra-strong fastener retention
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs