The GreatNeck 12 Inch Mitre Box with 14 Inch Back Saw is designed to cut soft and hard woods commonly used in molding and trim applications. The box has preset cuts for 45° and 90° angles, allowing for precisely beveled corner cuts. It features 12 PPI for smoother cutting.
- Reinforced Steel Back Saw for Accurate Cutting
- 3 Inch Depth Cut with Reinforced Back
- High Impact Plastic Handle
- Ruler Edge High Impact Polystyrene Mitre Box
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?