The burgundy standard sun visor recover kit includes everything you need to recover your vehicle's existing old, worn, torn, and stained sun visors. This repair kit installs easily with common household tools and requires no sewing. The illustrated instructions walk you through recovering any sun visor, regardless of shape, size and attached accessories, such as mirrors and/or lights. The sun visor repair kit includes: 1 roll foam backed sun visor fabric (enough material to complete (2) two sun visors), 2 oz visor grip adhesive, 1 roll clear PVC template / backing material, step by step, detailed, illustrated instructions, as well as customer support helpline. A perfect addition when used with a Heads Up matching headliner replacement kit.
- Universal trim to fit application, requires no sewing
- Easy to read, detailed step by step instructions installs with common household tools in less than one hour
- Repairs and restores your cars sagging sun visors regardless of shape, size and attached accessories
- Technically trained customer support help line available for any installation questions
Advice and How-To's
- Tips and tricks on how to clean your leather car seats
- How to Clean your Cloth Car Seats
- What Are the Best Seat Covers for My Car?
- Best Car Interior Cleaning Products for a Spotless Car
- Car Vacuum: Guide to Choosing the Right One
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- How to Select, Install, and Clean Floor Mats
- How to Protect Your Car's Interior in Winter
- How to Improve Your Interior Car Lights