Which Marine Battery is Right for You?
Don't let a dead battery sink your weekend plans. Duralast Marine and RV Batteries are designed to get you and keep you on the water. These marine batteries are manufactured with the cold cranking amps, reserve capacity, and vibration resistance to keep you operating in the demanding marine and RV environments.
- Patented grid manufacturing technology produces grids engineered to be more efficient for optimal performance
- Best-in-Class vent caps are engineered to be safer and reduce leakage and corrosion
- Solidium™ welds are designed to stop corrosion and prevent premature failure
- Lifespan™ negative paste is formulated to improve performance and battery life
Select a battery type or scroll down to read more about each type.
Duralast Marine Starting Battery
The power you need to get your boat on the water or run light accessories on your RV.
- Designed to provide the Cold Cranking Amps necessary to start your engine
Duralast Marine Deep Cycle Battery
More power to provide energy for your multiple accessories such as radios, depth finders, cooking accessories etc., also great for your RV while camping.
- Engineered to run your trolling motor and accessories. Allows your electronics to remain on while the engine is off
- Improved cycling and durability over dual purpose batteries
OPTIMA Marine Blue Top Battery
Ideal battery if you have extreme demands when boating or traveling in your RV.
- Absorbed Glass Mat technology for the most starting power, more running time, faster recharge and up to twice the life of traditional marine batteries
- Spill proof for mounting in any position and maximum safety
- Engineered for 15 times more vibration resistance than traditional batteries
- Can be stored longer than traditional batteries
Learn more about OPTIMA batteries.
Advice, how-to guides, and car care information featured on AutoZone.com and AutoZone Advice & How-To’s are presented as helpful resources for general maintenance and automotive repairs from a general perspective only and should be used at your own risk. Information is accurate and true to the best of AutoZone’s knowledge, however, there may be omissions, errors or mistakes.
Be sure to consult your owner’s manual, a repair guide, an AutoZoner at a store near you, or a licensed, professional mechanic for vehicle-specific repair information. Refer to the service manual for specific diagnostic, repair and tool information for your particular vehicle. Always chock your wheels prior to lifting a vehicle. Always disconnect the negative battery cable before servicing an electrical application on the vehicle to protect its electrical circuits in the event that a wire is accidentally pierced or grounded. Use caution when working with automotive batteries. Sulfuric acid is caustic and can burn clothing and skin or cause blindness. Always wear gloves and safety glasses and other personal protection equipment, and work in a well-ventilated area. Should electrolyte get on your body or clothing, neutralize it immediately with a solution of baking soda and water. Do not wear ties or loose clothing when working on your vehicle.
FREE Loan-A-Tool® program requires returnable deposit. Please note that the tool that you receive after placing an online order may be in a used but operable condition due to the nature of the Loan-A-Tool® program.