2007 Jeep Compass Powertrain Control Module Repair Guide
Access our free Powertrain Control Module Repair Guide for 2007 Jeep Compass through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the 3 mounting bolts from the PCM, tip the PCM out and remove it from the bracket
- Fig. Powertrain Control Module (PCM) location
- Fig. PCM connector view C1
- Fig. PCM connector view C2
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Powertrain Control Module Repair Guide”.
Access our 2007 Jeep Compass Powertrain Control Module Repair Guide Operation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.