Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Magnum 2006-2008 CKP Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Crankshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor location-2.7L & 3.5L engines
- Fig. Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor view 5.7L engine
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Crankshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide 2.7L and 3.5L Engines by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Crankshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide”.