Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Magnum 2006-2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Rotate crankshaft until crankshaft sprocket timing mark aligns with timing mark on oil pump housing-2.7L engine
- Fig. Camshaft bearing cap loosening sequence-2.7L engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt loosening sequence-2.7L engine
- Fig. Check cylinder head for flatness
- Fig. Check the head bolts for necking
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt torque sequence-2.7L engine
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.