Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-2008 Oil Pan Repair Guide
Access our free Oil Pan Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Lower timing chain cover-to-oil pan bolts-2.7L engine
- Fig. Apply a 1/8 inch bead of Mopar® Engine RTV GEN II, or equivalent, to the front T-joints (1) and the rear T-joints (2)-2.7L engine
- Fig. Rear oil pan (2) to transmission (3) bolts (1)-3.5L engine
- Fig. Rear oil pan bolts-3.5L engine
- Fig. Oil pan sealer application-3.5L engine
- Fig. Oil pan and gasket installation-3.5L engine
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Oil Pan Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Oil Pan Repair Guide”.