Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-2008 Oil Pump Repair Guide
Access our free Oil Pump Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Oil pump bolts (1), O-ring (2), pick-up tube (3), bolts (4), oil pump (5)-2.7L engine
- Fig. Crankshaft at 60 degrees ATDC-2.7L engine
- Fig. Oil pump (1) and gasket (2)-3.5L engine
- Fig. Press the outer rotor to one side of the oil pump body and measure clearance between the outer rotor (2) and the body-5.7L engine
- Fig. Measure the clearance between the inner (3) and outer rotors (1)-5.7L engine
- Fig. If a feeler gauge (2) of 0.095 mm (0.0038 in.) or greater can be inserted between the straightedge and the rotors, the pump must be replaced-5.7L engine
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Oil Pump Repair Guide Inspection by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Oil Pump Repair Guide”.