Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-2008 AC Compressor and Clutch Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Detach the wire harness connector from the A/C compressor clutch coil connector (1), then remove the nuts (2) that secure the A/C suction line (3) and A/C discharge line (4) to the A/C compressor (5)
- Fig. Support the A/C compressor (4) and remove the bolts (1 and 2) that secure the automatic transmission cooler line bracket (3) and the compressor (4) to the cylinder block (5)
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Removal & Installation Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter ” Removal & Installation Repair Guide “.