Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-08 Dual Zone HVAC Removal & Installation Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the 3 screws (1) holding the blend door actuator (2) to the passenger side of the HVAC air distribution housing (3) and detach the connector (4) from the actuator
- Fig. Blend door actuator (2), retaining screws (1), HVAC air distribution housing (3) and HVAC wire harness connector
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter ” Removal & Installation Repair Guide “.
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Removal & Installation Repair Guide Dual Zone Passenger’s Side by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.