Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-2008 Starter Repair Guide
Access our free Starter Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the intermediate steering shaft center bolt-2.7L and 3.5L engines
- Fig. Separate the intermediate steering shaft upper and lower shaft-2.7L and 3.5L engines
- Fig. Remove the 3 starter mounting bolts and wiring clip-2.7L and 3.5L engines
- Fig. Remove the starter from the vehicle-2.7L and 3.5L engines
- Fig. Starter mounting-2.7L and 3.5L engines
- Fig. Install the plastic retainer into starter dust shield. The dust shield has TOP marked on it and the plastic retainer goes in the hole -2.7L and 3.5L engines
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Starter Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Starter Repair Guide”.