Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger 2006-2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide for 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Align crankshaft sprocket timing mark to mark on oil pump housing. The mark on oil pump housing is 60° ATDC of no.1 cylinder-2.7L engine
- Fig. Primary timing chain tensioner removal-2.7L engine
- Fig. Timing chain and related parts-2.7L engine
- Fig. Timing chain installation-2.7L engine
- Fig. Purging oil from the tensioner-2.7L engine
- Fig. Reset the tensioner-2.7L engine
Access our 300, 300C & Magnum 2006-2008, Charger 2006-2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide”.