Acura CL, Integra, NSX, RL, RSX, TL, TSX 2001-2006 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Acura CL Integra NSX RL RSX TL TSX 2001-2006 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Cylinder head torque sequence-2001-03 3.2L engine
- Fig. Loosen the cylinder head bolts in the sequence shown-2001-04 RL Model
- Fig. Cylinder head torque sequence-2001-04 RL Model
- Fig. Remove the cylinder head bolts in the sequence shown using several passes-2004-06 TL model
- Fig. Align the TDC mark on the tooth of the timing belt drive pulley with the pointer on the oil pump-2004-06 TL model
- Fig. Tighten the cylinder head bolts in the sequence shown-2004-06 TL model
Access our Acura CL Integra NSX RL RSX TL TSX 2001-2006 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.