Acura Integra, Coupes, and Sedans 1994-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Acura Coupes and Sedans 1994-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Always align the timing marks before removing the timing belt.
- Fig. 2: Removal of the timing belt
- Fig. 3: Removing the camshaft sprocket bolt …
- Fig. 4: … then remove the camshaft sprocket
- Fig. 5: The woodruff keeps the camshaft pulley from spinning on the camshaft
- Fig. 6: The exhaust manifold gasket may be stuck to the head
Access our Acura Coupes and Sedans 1994-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.