Acura Coupes and Sedans 1994-2000 Valve Lash Repair Guide
Access our free Valve Lash Repair Guide for Acura Coupes and Sedans 1994-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Valve arrangement-1.8L (B18B1, B18C1, and B18C5) engines
- Fig. 2: Crankshaft pulley timing mark-1.8L engines
- Fig. 3: Adjusting screw locations for valve lash adjustment-3.0L engine
- Fig. 4: Slide the feeler gauge between the valve and rocker arm while turning the adjusting screw-3.0L engine
- Fig. 5: Camshaft sprocket position when No. 1 piston is at TDC-3.0L engine
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Valve Lash Repair Guide”.
Access our Acura Coupes and Sedans 1994-2000 Valve Lash Repair Guide Adjustment 1.8L (B18B1, B18C1 and B18C5) Engines by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.