Audi A4 and Sedans 1999-05 Coolant Recommendation & Level Check Repair Guide
Access our free Coolant Recommendation & Level Check Repair Guide for Audi A4 and Sedans 1999-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. On later models, the installed coolant type is shown on the coolant reservoir-1.8L Passat shown
- Fig. Coolant level marks on the expansion tank. Early Passat model shown, others similar
- Fig. Unscrew the coolant reservoir cap to add fluid
- Fig. Add only the antifreeze that meets the manufacturer’s specifications
- Fig. Caution, the plastic threads on the cap are easily damaged during installation. If the cap does not thread smoothly, remove it, then carefully re-center it and try again. DO NOT FORCE IT!
Access our Audi A4 and Sedans 1999-05Coolant Recommendation & Level Check Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Coolant Recommendation & Level Check Repair Guide”.