Dodge Avenger 2008 Power Steering Pump Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Avenger 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove the pressure hose routing bracket bolt (2) at the upper mount (8)
- Fig. Remove the hose clamp (2) securing the supply hose (1) at the pump
- Fig. Remove the three power steering pump mounting bolts (1) through the pulley (3) openings
- Fig. Remove the hose clamp (3) securing the supply hose (2) at the pump
- Fig. Remove the hub nut (1) from the right side axle halfshaft (2)
- Fig. Remove the nut (3) attaching the outer tie rod (6) to the right knuckle (2)
Access our Avenger 2008 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 2.4L Engine by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.