BMW 3 Series and 5 Series 1989-1993 General Information Repair Guide
Access our free General Information Repair Guide for BMW 318, 325, M3, 525, 535, and M5 1989-1993 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Basic components of the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) system
- Fig. 2: DME System Comparison
- Fig. 3: DME Veersion Engine Application
- Fig. 4: Components of an air flow meter
- Fig. 5: The air mass sensor is mounted on the air cleaner assembly-S38 engine
- Fig. 6: Components of the air mass sensor
Access our BMW 318, 325, M3, 525, 535, and M5 1989-1993 General Information Repair Guide DME Control Unit and Relay by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “General Information Repair Guide”.