BMW 3 Series and 5 Series 1999-06 Temp Sensor Removal & Installation Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for BMW Cars 1999-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. A suitable prytool used carefully could remove the sensor wiring in an area where fingers couldn’t reach-M44 engine shown
- Fig. This Craftsman® 3/8 inch drive thin-walled 12 point deep well socket worked perfectly for removing the coolant sensor
- Fig. The Craftsman® socket slides over the sensor without risking damage to the electrical connector housing
- Fig. The Craftsman® breaker bar and socket combination just cleared the intake manifold and . . .
- Fig. . . . fit over the sensor with plenty of room to loosen or tighten it
- Fig. With the composite oil filter canister top and filter removed, once loosened, the sensor can be removed by hand
Access our BMW Cars 1999-06 Removal & Installation Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter ” Removal & Installation Repair Guide “.