Toyota Toyota Camry 2008-2009 Balance Shaft Repair Guide
Access our free Balance Shaft Repair Guide for Camry 2008-2009 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Sub-assembly bolt removal sequence
- Fig. Removing the No. 1 and No. 2 balance shafts
- Fig. Identifying and removing the balance shaft bearings
- Fig. Rotate the driven gear No. 1 of balance shaft No. 1
- Fig. Aligning marks of the No. 1 and No. 2 balance shafts
- Fig. Placing the No. 1 and No. 2 balance shafts on the crankcase
Access our Camry 2008-2009 Balance Shaft Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Balance Shaft Repair Guide”.