Toyota Camry 2008-2009 Torque Specifications
Access our free Torque Specifications Repair Guide for Toyota Camry 2008-2009 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2.4L Engine
- Fig. Identifying the main bearing torque sequence-2.4L hybrid engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2.5L engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence main cap bolts-3.5L Engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence side bolts-3.5L Engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence
Access our Toyota Camry 2008-2009 Torque Specifications Repair Guide Hybrid by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Torque Specifications Repair Guide”.