Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country 1996-1999 CMP Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide for Chrysler Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country 1996-1999 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Camshaft position sensor location/mounting bolt removal-3.3L and 3.8L engines
- Fig. 2: Camshaft position sensor location-2.4L engine
- Fig. 3: Camshaft position sensor and spacer-3.3L and 3.8L engines
- Fig. 4: Camshaft position sensor connector terminal identifications
- Fig. 5: Camshaft position sensor target magnet polarity-2.4L engine
- Fig. 6: Camshaft position sensor target magnet
Access our Chrysler Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country 1996-1999 Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide Operation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide”.