Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country 1996-1999 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for Chrysler Caravan-Voyager-Town and Country 1996-1999 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) label, located in the engine compartment, contains important emissions information
- Fig. 2: Engine vacuum diagram for the 2.4L engine-1996
- Fig. 3: Engine vacuum diagram for the 3.0L engine-1996
- Fig. 4: Engine vacuum diagram for the 3.3L and 3.8L engines-1996
- Fig. 5: Engine vacuum diagram for the 2.4L engine-1997-99
- Fig. 6: Engine vacuum diagram for the 3.0L engine-1997-99
Access our Chrysler Caravan-Voyager-Town and Country 1996-1999 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.